PUBLIC POSTING OF THE STEWART COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION MEETING:
Meeting location is the Stewart County Election Commission Office located at
110 Natcor Drive Dover, TN.
Meeting Date: Friday, December 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
- Motion to approve the minutes of the last meeting
- Motion to certify the qualifying petitions for the Town of Dover Municipal Election
- Motion to approve the March 6, 2018 Election ballot
- Motion to call the August 2, 2018 State Primary and County General Elections
- Motion to call the November 6, 2018 Federal and State General Election
- Motion to call the Cumberland City Municipal Election to be held on November 6, 2018
- Discuss Voting Machine Technicians
- New Information or New Business
- Set Next meeting date and time
If any accommodations are needed for individuals with disabilities who wish to be present at the meeting, please contact the election commission office at 931-232-5100. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 1 day prior to the scheduled meeting in order for the entity to provide such needed aid or service.